Diamond Polishing Pads - Dry Use
These diamond pads are designed for dry use where the use of water would be problematic, such as in a pre-installed kitchen.
For use with a suitable polishing machine or slow speed setting on a variable speed angle grinder. Dry polishing pads are ideal for situations were water would be inconvenient, such as in pre-installed kitchens. They can also be used wet, which will help give a longer life. They are highly effective on most stone and concrete surfaces including marble and granite worktops.
Enjoy Quantity Discounts:
10% Off 1-4,
20% Off 5+,
25% Off 10+
Your discount will show in your basket.
- Premium grade pads with high performance diamond grain.
- Size 100mm (4in).
- Grades from 50 (coarse) to 3000 (ultra-fine), plus white and black buffing grades.
- 9 disc set includes all grades, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000, white buff, black buff.
- Air cooled by rotating action.
- Use below 4,000rpm for best results.
- Designed for dry use, but also suitable for wet use where situation permits use of water.
- Loop grip backing for use on grip backing pads..
Tip: Before moving on to the next finer grade, remove the coarser dust from the previous grade.