A useful shape for round hollows and recesses, can also get behind overhung edges.
Dome, or ball ended carbide burrs are ideal for chamfering corner welds. They are also useful for getting into recesses where the back of the ball shape can engage with the metal. Most are on 6mm spindles for use on die-grinders or drills, but there is also a 3mm spindle option for smaller craft tools.
- High grade tungsten carbide
- 6mm spindle mounting, with a 3mm option
- Extended spindle option on 9.5mm dia.
- Mostly for hard and ferrous metal, with one option for non-ferrous metals.
- Will also work on wood.
- Size is given as burr dia x length x (spindle dia x length).