Bobbin Sander Sleeves 89mm ( 3-1/2") to 128mm ( 5") Diameter
These sleeves fit most of the bobbin and oscillating sanding machines sold in UK. Many of these machines are based on American designs and are thus imperial size based. The sleeves use high quality aluminium oxide abrasive which is ideal for hard and soft wood, mild steel and cast iron. They can also be used on plastics and composites.
Typically they are used for profiling curves, de-nibbing and de-burring edges and finishing shapes. The diameters are the internal diameters, relating to the common bobbin sizes.
- Aluminium oxide abrasive.
- Spiral wound for smooth even sanding.
- Wound on an inner lining for rigidity.
- Can be cut to length as required.
- Sold in packs of 10 or 5 (larger diameters) as listed.
- Sizes shown in imperial and metric.
- Diameters are internal, to match the bobbin. External diameters will be 2-4mm wider depending on the grade.
Also Available: Some sizes are available in other grades, for example 75x115mm in 240 grade, please enquire. We offer some of our more popular sizes in mixed grade sets for even better value.