A good shape for reaming clearance holes and for corner weld dressing. Hard metal and non-ferrous stocked.
A dome headed (or bull-nose) cylinder shaped burr is ideal for reaming out parallel clearance holes. The domed head is also useful for chamfering internal corner fillet welds. The extended spindle option may be especially useful in such applications. This shape includes options in both hard metal and non-ferrous types, which can also be used on plastics. All types can also be used on wood. Most spindles are 6mm for die-grinders, but there is also a 3mm option which suits many craft tools and an 8mm option which may be preferred for drill chucks.
- High grade tungsten carbide.
- Working fluted domed tip.
- Choose hard metal grade for steels and hard alloys or non-ferrous.
- Extended spindle option available in this shape.
- Size is given as burr dia x length x (spindle dia x length).