This is the best abrasive for flattening TIG welds in stainless steel. They also give rapid performance and longer life on mild steel. They are used as part of a process along with Trizact grip discs, developed by Cibo Abrasives, to polish out TIG welds on stainless flat fabrications to leave a satin or mirror finish. The grip backing enables rapid disc changes to efficiently work through the process. Ideally these discs should be used on a variable speed machine, such as Finipower.
Option to have a push-out centre. These give the option to re-use the 75mm centre once the disc rim has worn, giving extended use and better value.
- Ceramic (FX87) abrasive grain.
- Grip loop backing.
- Re-usable push-out centres where shown '+75mm', giving a 75mm disc for continued use.
- For use on a grip (hook based) backing pad.
- This product substitutes for the Cibo 777 ceramic discs and are the same as discs formerly labelled FX87.
- Sold in packs of 10 discs.