Roloc Type Quick Change Surface Conditioning Discs
Surface conditioning discs remove light coatings and scratch marks, blend welds and leave a bright finish on metal.
These discs are compatible with Roloc, Lockit and similar quick change disc systems. Surface conditioning discs are primarily for metal finishing, although they can also be used to de-nib and smooth hardwood, smooth fillers and clean a wide range of surfaces. They will improve metal surfaces, removing rust and coatings, blend welds, remove scratches and brighten metal. They leave a swirl pattern in the metal, which can either be a finish in its own right or as preparation for coating or polishing. Use coarse grade for heavy cleaning duty and weld blending, medium for light coating removal and fine for finishing and brightening and very fine for pre polishing.
- Button mounted compatible with Roloc™ and similar systems.
- Suitable for air tools as well as angle grinders, grills etc.
- Stocked in grades Very Fine (aquamarine) Fine (blue/grey), Medium (red) and Coarse (brown).
- Made with non-woven abrasive material.
- Packed in 25s (75mm) or 50s (50mm) for value.
- New just in Very Fine discs in 50mm & 75mm
Also Available: We stock suitable holders for quick change discs