Ceramic Resin Fibre Discs
These 'FX' ceramic fibre discs with grinding aids are top performers for stainless steel and hard alloys. They also give cool grinding on aluminium
These FX89 ceramic abrasive discs are ideal for grinding and sanding hard alloys including stainless steel. The sharp ceramic grain gives rapid grinding performance on all steels. The discs are coated with grinding aids to give cooler running and minimise loading. They are thus a good solution for grinding aluminium. They will give much longer life and faster performance than zirconium equivalents. For use on a backing pad.
Use coarse grade FX discs when …
Grinding out mig welds on mild steel
Stock removal and tig weld blending on stainless steel
Shaping aluminium where speed of cut is everything
- High performance ceramic abrasive grain.
- Durable 0.8mm fibre backing.
- Centre hole with cross cut for easy fixing.
- For use on suitable backing pads (we suggest hard ventilated for coarse grades).
- Sold in packs of 50 discs.