Diamond Grinding Discs: Double Row Segment
Double row segmented diamond grinding discs work fast on concrete. Available in sizes from 115mm.
These diamond cup discs are for use on angle grinders to quickly grind and shape concrete and most stone types. (For smoothest results on hard stone, eg marble, choose a turbo segmented disc.). Premium diamond segments with generous 5mm depth ensure fast performance and long life. The double row pattern helps the grinding disc sit flat on the surface, whilst the spacious gullets resist loading up. Available for 115mm and larger angle grinders.
- Double row of diamond segments for fast, controlled grinding.
- Grade 30 diamond abrasive for fast grinding action.
- Available in 115mm, 125mm and 180mm. Use 180mm for 230mm angle grinders.
- Open segment layout reduces risk of loading/clogging.
- Generous 5mm deep diamond segments for long life.
Also Available: For smooth finishes on concrete floors L grinders are available from 125mm and larger.