Diamond Profiling Router Wheels For Granite, Marble & Porcelain
These granite profilng and routing wheels enable profiled edges to be created using a standard angle grinder.
For applying a profiled edge to granite, marble, porcelain and other masonry slabs and worktops using variable speed angle grinders or rotary polishing or sanding machines. These wheels offer a solution to users with reasonable level of skill to profile a worktop by hand instead of having to transport it to a table-fed router machine. In order to achieve good even result on the demi-bullnose and bevel wheels, there are top and lateral guide wheels. After profiling with these wheels the surface can be polished if required.
Whilst they will work on standard angle grinders, we recommend use of a variable speed angle grinder reduced to approx 4,000rpm. Alternatively, a 230mm angle grinder usually has a suitable lower fixed rotational speed. The lower speed gives better control, lower vibration and longer service life.
- Vacuum brazed diamond gives a hard a durable bond.
- M14 fixing for use on standard UK and European angle grinders.
- Demi-bullnose and Bevel wheels have top guides for vertical control and lower bearing wheels for horizontal guide.
- Suitable for dry use.
- Medium grade finish. Suitable for diamond polishing.
- Recommended speed: 4,000rpm.
Tips: Support worktop adequately. Work along full length with even pressure and careful alignment. Do not apply excessive pressure. Allow the profile to develop in steady even sweeps.