Extended Dry Diamond Core Bits For Deep Walls
These core bits have extended barrels to drill into deep walls. The smaller diameters will also help electricians and plumbers to drill through double walls in 1 action to fit conduit pipes or plumbing pipes. They are especially useful in the walls of older building where the middle may be loose-filled. Once drilled through, the pipe can be inserted as the core bit is withdrawn to help avoid fall-back of the loose fill. They use standard dry core bit 1/2" BSP fittings. Use a power drill without hammer action and with a clutch or torque limiter. Ideal power would be 1kW or more, especially for the 107mm size. A pilot drill is not used with these extended core bits.
- Premium diamond segments
- Laser welded segment joins for strength
- Slotted or turbo style segments for faster cutting..
- External spiral dust feed to push dust to back.
- Takes standard dry core bit fitments 1/2"BSP male adaptors.
- Ideal for most wall stone, brick and concrete.
Also Available: We stock a range of accessories for dry core bits.