These discs are for polishing metal, plastics, lacquer coatings etc, in conjunction with suitable polishing compounds. They are grip backed and can be used either on standard grip backing pads or on deeper hook pads used for surface conditioning discs. We stock them with a 10mm centring hole to fit the DVS type SCM backing pads that we stock, in addition to standard backing pads. It is suggested that separate discs are used for different grades of polish to avoid cross-contamination.
- Firm grade felt on grip backing.
- 5mm felt depth for long life.
- Stocked with 10mm hole (not shown in photo) for easy centring on SCM backing pads.
- For use on variable speed polishers and angle grinders.
- Sold singly or in packs of 10 at a discount.
- Sizes 115mm and 125mm diameters stocked. Please contact us for other sizes.