Cibo Finit-Easy Fillet Weld Grinder
The Finiteasy has a long reach arm to make it easy to work on corner welds, recesses and acute angles. It uses a range of unitised, felt and wire brush wheels to clean, smooth and polish welds. It can also take sanding discs such as flap discs, RCDs etc to work on other areas. It is ideal for fabricating and maintaining food, drink and pharmaceutical plant where good finishes are important on stainless steel fabrications. It is also useful in making balustrades, metal stair cases and marine fittings.
Can I use the FinitEasy on aluminium or brass?
Most definitely. The unitised products work just as well on aluminium and brass as they do on stainless steel. If you like the GA8 disc on a stainless tig weld then just drop down a grade or 2 to maintain control and ensure a great quality finish.
- Fully variable speed motor.
- Long reach arm with 150mm cover.
- New powerful 1700W motor and planetary gear package.
- Excellent slow speed toque for polishing.
- Dual mounting accepts 25.4mm (eg unitised wheels) and 22.2mm (eg sanding discs) centres.
- Standard M14 spindle.
- Options of 230v or 110V.
- Spindle lock for quick disc change.
- Includes metal tool box.
- Includes starter selection of unitised wheels.
- Vibration 1.92m/s2 nominal (varies with speed).
- Compatible with Cibo Time Saving Kit 5.
- Full Kit Contents:
1x FinitEasy Fillet Weld Grinder
1x Abrasive File
2x FA Unitised Discs (FA3 & FA5)
3x SA Unitised Discs (SA5, SA6 & SA7)
1x MA Unitised Disc
1x TA Unitised Disc
2x GA Combi Unitised Discs (GA7 & GA8)
1x SAG Unitised Finishing Disc
1x RCD Flap Disc
1x Felt Finishing Disc
1x PV/102 Polishing Compound
1x Tex Open Belt
1x FORU Rubber Sanding Block
1x Inoxiclean Stainless Steel Cleaner