Mortar Raking Fingers
These mortar raking fingers are useful to rake out mortar on short runs or around shapes such as random stonework.
Mortar raking fingers use tungsten carbide grit and are ideal for all mortar raking tasks, especially where a mortar raking diamond blade may not be suitable. They are particularly useful around curves and uneven stonework. Using mortar fingers rather than diamond rakes usually makes it easier to control dust. They fit directly to the M14 spindles of standard angle grinder or polishers. Use coarse grade for a more controlled removal or choose Ultra Course to remove more material faster.
- Coated in tungsten carbide abrasive grain.
- Fits most standard angle grinders with M14 attachment.
- Easier to use in pre-drilled starter hole.
- Generous 50mm working length.
- Course & Ultra Course grades