These burrs are a useful shape for chamferring edges and dressing corner welds.
Carbide burs with oval, or teardrop, tips are useful for shaping, especially on curved surfaces. They can also leave a neat finish on a corner fillet weld. All sizes in this shape are for steel and hard alloys. There is an option of a 3mm spindle for Dremels and craft tools, otherwise most have 6mm spindles for use on die-grinders. There is also an 8mm spindle option which may be preferred in drill chucks.
- High grade tungsten carbide tip.
- Cross cut for use on hard metals including mild and stainless steel.
- 6mm spindle on most sizes.
- 3mm spindle option on 3mm tip.
- 8mm spindle option on 15.8mm tip.
- Size is given as burr dia x length x (spindle dia x length).