Surface conditioning belts will give more controlled action in surface improvement, weld blending and scratch removal.
Surface conditioning belts have very wide ranging performance ability and are ideal for hard alloys as well as softer non-ferrous metals. Use for cleaning, blending and surface finishing. Finishes from coarse brushed to very fine can be achieved. Surface conditioning is ideal for product finishing as it give a high level of consistency throughout its life. Sizes are available for most popular powerfiles. If your size is not listed, please contact us for a quote as almost any size can be made.
- High purity aluminium oxide grit giving great cut and durability
- A non-woven fleece structure giving a consistent, burr-free finish from the start to the end of the belt life.
- Cooling agents within the material to reduce heat on the workpiece.
- Quality manufactured with ground and taped joints.
- Prices are for packs of 10 belts.
For finishing stainless steel, we suggest:
- For DP1 finish: Coarse
- For brushed finish (approx P240-320): Medium
- For fine sheen finish: V Fine