Trizact™ Grip Discs
These grip discs use 3MTM TrizactTM make TIG weld blending easy and help to quickly polish stainless steel.
These discs are made with 3MTM TrizactTM 237 synthetic abrasive laminated to a grip backing. In this form they are part of a process to rapidly blend TIG welds and improve stainless steel surfaces most of the way to a polish, in fewer stages than would be required with conventional abrasives. Trizact's uniform grain structure improves consistency on batches so that the first and last components finished have a high level of consistency. To get the best from these discs, especially when flat working, they should be used on the VEL/VZ backing pads with a foam inter-liner. This will help keep the stainless surface flat and obtain the optimum performance and life from the discs.
In order to give maximum disc life, the disc centres will press-out for re-use on 75mm backing pads. Example: 115 + 75mm is a 115mm disc with 75mm press-out option. When outer edge is worn, the 75mm centre can be pressed out and re-used.
- Made with TrizactTM 237 synthetic abrasive.
- Manufactured by Cibo Abrasives.
- Laminated to a loop grip backing.
- For use with suitable backing pad.
- Inter-liner recommended for use on stainless flat.
- Centre press-out (choose +75mm) available for re-use (wear tends to be fastest around perimeter).
- Sold in packs of 10.
TrizactTM is a trade name of the 3M Company.