Trizact 237 Tube Polishing Belts
TrizactTM 237 belts are ideal for quickly achieving fine finishes on stainless steel tube. Available as fine as P2000 (A6).
TrizactTM 237 can help to get to fine finishes on stainless steel (and other metal) tube quickly. Its stock removal rate is excellent for any given grade, so some traditional sanding stages can be skipped and a polish achieved faster. TrizactTM is a synthetic abrasive consisting of fine pyramid shaped grain in alignment. As it breaks down with use, it retains a similar shaped grain structure, hence giving a high degree of consistency of finish from first piece to last. These belts can be used as part of a system to refine the tube surface towards a mirror finish, achieving a grade equivalent to P2000 with grade A6. Suitable for stainless steel, copper, bronze, aluminium and many composites. Not suitable for titanium.
- Made with 3MTM TrizactTM 237 synthetic abrasive material.
- Manufactured by Cibo Abrasives.
- X-Weight flexible cotton backing.
- Ground, angled, taped and cured joints for strong smooth running.
- Sold in packs of 10.
- Popular tube polishing machine sizes listed. Others can be made to order.
TrizactTM is a Trade Mark of the 3M Company.