Unitised Metal Finishing Wheels
Unitised wheels improve metal surfaces by removing coating and scratches and leaving bright finishes.
Unitised wheels are made from non-woven abrasive, re-processed and cut from finished slab material. The give the inherent benefits of non-woven abrasives including long service life and fine finishing ability. These wheels are normally used on the shafts of fixed machines such as polishing mills, although the smaller sizes could be used on hand-held machines using suitable mandrels. (For Finiteasy wheels, see the separate product page.)
Chose grade SA5 for pre-polishing, leaving a bright finish on most metals including stainless steel. Grade SA7 has more aggression and is ideal where light scratches need to be removed, or welds blended in. Grade SA10 is coarser still, removing deeper scratches and preparing surfaces for coating or further finishing.
FA wheels are softer but have more aggressive abrasive. These are thus ideal for surface stripping. They are also effective on carbon fibre and other composites to blend moulding marks, light surface grinding and dressing edges.
- Unitised abrasive material made with re-processed non-woven material.
- Conformable on shapes and profiles.
- Long, consistent performance.
- Sold in packs of 10 in sizes 50mm and 75mm. Available singly in larger sizes.
- Listed up to 150mm, but larger sizes may be possible. Please enquire.