Wire End Brush Wheels - Steel Wire
End brush wheels are ideal for cleaning inside recesses, cylinders and corners with drills and die-grinders. We stock both flat and pointed end brushes.
These wire end brushes are mounted on 6mm spindles and so fit drill chucks and air-tools with 6mm collets. They are ideal for cleaning recesses and corners in metal fabrications. They are also relatively easy to reach into cylinders and holes.
- Mounted on 6mm (1/4in) spindle.
- Speed rating: Max 20,000rpm.
- Crimped wire brushes use brass coated steel wire for increased flexibility and longer life.
- Wire Gauge: Pointed End 0.4mm, Flat End: 12mm 0.4mm, 25mm 0.30mm.
- Widths are nominal, will flair when rotated.
- Sold individually or in discounted packs of 12.