Zirconium Resin Fibre Discs
Zirconium fibre backed sanding discs are ideal for all steels including stainless. These Cibo K3K discs are our most popular fibre disc due to high performance and durability. They give much more durability than aluminium oxide on mild steel and cast iron. For use on backing pads with central clamp ring. Normally used on angle grinders and metal polishers.
K3K discs contain a high performance zirconia abrasive for fast and efficient stock removal.
Use K3K discs when…
General sanding on mild steel and low alloy steels
Tig weld blending on stainless steel
Coarse shaping of hard woods.
- High performance zirconium abrasive.
- 0.8mm thick fibre base for durability.
- Star centre for ease of fixing to backing pad.
- Resin bonded fibre disc for increased strength and durability as well as tear resistance
- Suitable for sanding metal work wood work, car bodies paint and varnish etc...
- Maximum RPM – 13,300 RPM