Combination Flap Brushes with M14 Fixing (FMCM)
FMCM combination flap wheels are for brush finishing surfaces whilst removing scratches, light coatings and rust. The new ceramic FMCMC grade 60 wheels will also remove mill scale and re-condition to surface to approx 220 grade finish in one go. The grades 80 will leave a brushed finish and the 180 grade a fine satin finish. (Please note that the finish achived with the wheels is finer than the grades would suggest due to the non-woven abrasive content.) These wheel fit Finimaster Pro, Finipower and similar 125mm machines with M14 mounting.
- Made with alternative flaps of coated and non-woven abrasive.
- Grade 60 uses ceramic abrasive for maximum cutting and durability.
- Grades 80 and 180 use aluminium oxide abrasive.
- Available in 50mm and 100mm widths.
- M14 mounting for 125mm machines.
- Max 4,200rpm.