Granite Turbo Smooth Cutting Diamond Blades
Granite turbo blades give smooth cutting action on hard building stone, bricks, block and roof tiles. Now in sizes 115mm to 350mm
These blades are ideal for achieving smooth, neat cuts on hard building materials. They are therefore the ideal choice for roof tiles, granite slabs, clay paving blocks and bricks. These blades are also a good choice for general site use, with a more robust construction than segmented diamond blades. They are stocked in the popular 115mm, 125mm and 230mm size for angle grinders, 300mm size for popular petrol saws such as Stihl TS410 and 350mm for bench mounted chop saws.. With an inherent lower noise characteristic, this is also a good choice for noise-sensitive sites and internal use.
- Continuous diamond rim for neat precision, low chip cutting.
- Turbo style diamond segment for effective air cooling and faster cutting action.
- Premium grade diamond cluster for fast work on hard materials.
- Minimum 10mm deep diamond segment for long life (12mm deep on 230mm and 300mm sizes).
- Cooling holes in the engineered core improve through-visibility of material.
- Significantly reduced noise level (compared to standard segmented diamond blades).
- Suitable for wet or dry use.
- Compliant with EN13236.
Also Available: We supply premium diamond blades for cutting hard granite from 115 to 450mm in the Multi-Slysa Premium Plus range. We also supply a comprehensive range of porcelain tile blades capable of cutting granite and marble slabs and worktops.